Designed for airborne, maritime, land-based, and man-worn deployment, Colmek’s Thermite® Octal is a rugged, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), configurable, server-class mission computer. Featuring the Intel® Xeon or Core processors, this Thermite® is optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained mobile, airborne, ground-based, manned/unmanned vehicle and compact sensor applications. With the Xeon option comes a highly capable Compute platform. The Thermite® Octal combines multi-core processing with flexible expansion capabilities.
The [THERMITE]® Octal features optional battery operation, ideal for the rugged mobility required for man-worn or embedded training applications. It’s compact size also lends itself to applications where size is important.
- Data and graphic intense mission ready
- Designed for Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous vehicle applications.
- Off-the-shelf value with broad configurability and expandability.
- Size, weight, and power optimized for mobile platforms and compute efficiency.
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G specification for extreme use and environments.
- Compact size
Class: Xeon E3-1515M v5
Clock: 2.80 GHz processor base frequency, 3.70 GHz max turbo frequency
L2 Cache: 8MB Intel (r) Smart Cache
Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics P580
- System Memory
Type: DDR4 ECC SO-DI MM
Capacity: Up to 64 GB
(ask about options)
256GB mSATA SSD
256GB M.2 SLC SSD
1 TB M.2 MLC
(ask about other options)
- Video Output
Two HDMI 1 .4
Optional: DisplayPort 1 .2 (DP++)