Designed for airborne, maritime, land-based, and high-performance computing applications, in Colmek’s Thermite® GPU is a rugged, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), configurable, server-class mission computer. Featuring the Intel® Xeon E3-1515M v5 processor and an NVIDIA® discreet graphics module, this Thermite® is optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained mobile, airborne, ground-based, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications.
It combines multi-core processing with world-class integrated graphics to support commercial and defence-related tactical mission requirements. Designed to take advantage of accelerated processing capability enabled by its MXM based GPU core, the Thermite® GPU provides unparalleled compute power in a ruggedized and mobile form factor.
Expanding upon the Thermite® mission of video and general-purpose processing, the GPU takes a generational step forward in providing computing power to the user.
- Designed for Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous vehicle applications.
- NVIDIA® CUDA® parallel computing platform.
- Data and graphics-intense mission ready with high-performance processing, memory, and storage.
- Off-the-shelf value with broad configurability and expandability.
- Size, weight, and power optimized for mobile platforms and compute efficiency.
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G specification for extreme use and environments.
Class: Xeon E3-1515M v5
Clock: 2.80 GHz processor base frequency, 3.70 GHz max turbo frequency
L2 Cache: 8MB Intel (r) Smart Cache
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI Graphics Module
GPU Module: 768 CUDA cores
- System Memory
Type: DDR ECC SO-DIMM
Capacity: 32 GB, 64 GB option
- M.2 iSLC SSD: 256 GB, ask about other options
- Video Output
Video: Two (2) HDMI 1.4 ports, ask about other options